- The LSUA Foundation:
- Funded the update of the Campus Master Plan.
- Funded the Call Center to assist with recruitment.
- Refurbished and established The Foundation Office/Alumni Office.
With the addition of five NAIA athletic teams and the expansion of the athletic department, the LSUA Foundation welcomed the Generals Athletic Association as the non-profit association vested in fundraising for the athletic department.
– The LSUA Foundation receives a total of $3,081,000 from the John and Anne McCann Estate. These funds are being used for scholarships as well as providing resources to university faculty and staff.
2015 - 2017
– The Foundation funded multiple initiatives for LSUA including but not limited to:
- ICON Corner
- Coughlin Hall Auditorium renovation
- Continued Marketing Initiatives
The LSUA Foundation Board of Directors, working with LSUA leadership, creates a 3-5 Year Strategic Plan and moves forward with very specific goals to raise money and awareness to fund initiatives that enhance LSUA. The Foundation also established its own website, www.lsuafoundation.org
LSUA Foundation launches its largest capital campaign to date- FIERCE FOR LSUA
to fund the Student Success
LSUA Foundation celebrates the 30th Anniversary, launches the Legacy Oak Program and has an operational restructure.
Martin Family Student Success Center Groundbreaking held (Fierce for LSUA). Capital campaign for the LSUA Health Education Campus began and ended in spring/summer.